NOTE: Please have your YBBBS identification card with you to take advantage of these discounts.
If you lose your ID card or have never received one, please call your Match Advisor at 928.778.5135.
Arizona Dreams Gymnastics… Receive $2 off regular price admission for Littles on ‘open gym’, Saturdays from 1pm-3pm.
Questions: (928)759-3435 Arizona Dreams Website
Bowling… You will need a “bowling pass card” to take advantage of this discount. Cards can be found in your match packet, or you can get one at the Big Brothers Big Sisters office.
Plaza Bowl in Prescott and Antelope Lanes in Prescott Valley allow Littles to bowl FREE when Bigs bowl at regular price.
- This offer is also valid for waiting Littles when present with an adult
- This offer includes FREE shoe rental for Littles only
- Bigs and Littles must be present together
- Valid only during open bowl times
Plaza Bowl (Prescott) (928)445-8300 http://www.plazabowlprescott.com
Antelope Lanes (Prescott Valley) (928)772-7331 Antelope Lanes Website
Boys & Girls Club of Prescott and Prescott Valley … Waiting and Matched Littles are welcomed to their locations.
- Annual fee of $25 is waved
- Littles pay a discounted rate of $20 per month, plus $10 per month per additional sibling
- Bigs are not allowed to spend time with their Littles here – this program is for Littles only – except for at the Site Program on Thursdays
- Must present your YBBBS ID
Questions: Boys & Girls Club Website
Prescott (928) 776-8686
Prescott Valley (928) 237-1377
Full Swing Sports Center… Bigs, bring in your littles and receive 2 for 1 tokens anytime!!
Just let us know you are a Big Brother or Sister and we will DOUBLE your tokens!
Questions: (928)515-2300 Full Swing Website
Heritage Park Zoo… All Bigs and Littles who attend the zoo together get in FREE for general admission all year round.
- Open 7 days a week
- Summer schedule: May 1st – Oct. 31st; 9am- 5pm. Winter schedule: Nov. 1st– April 30th; 10am-4pm
- Present your YBBBS ID
Questions: Becky Salazar at (928)778-4242 ext. 17 Zoo Website
Learn to Play Golf for FREE with Ed Compton… Mr. Compton, teaching professional at Antelope Hills Golf Club, offers single or group lessons to Bigs and Littles (groups preferred, 6 or fewer).
- Five 1-hour sessions at $30 for Bigs and FREE for Littles
- Waiting Littles will receive one 30-min session for FREE
- Use of golf clubs and golf balls are free
- Donated Golf Clubs will be given to Littles to take home!
To schedule your sessions, or for more information, contact Ed Compton at (928)533-8638
Freedom Station… FREE miniature golf to Bigs and Littles
- Present YBBBS ID
Questions: owner Chad Cook (928)775-4040 Freedom Station Website
Phippen Art Museum… Museum offers a one time gift certificate for FREE admission for a Big and a Little.
- Big and Little must attend together
- Must have the gift certificate to take advantage of this offer (Call your Match Advisor if you need one)
Questions: (928)778-1385 Phippen Museum Website
Planet Fitness… your Black Card membership allows your Little to get in for free! Open and Staffed 24 Hours, 7 Days a Week
Jarz of Clay… Bigs and Littles receive 50% off sitting fees when you present your YBBBS ID. Located at Prescott Gateway Mall.
Questions: Owner Christina at (928)717-2182 Jarz of Clay Website
Sharlot Hall Museum… Littles receive FREE admission when Bigs pays regular admission price of $5.
- Group tours are available for 8 or more Littles and includes one FREE admission for a Big
- For Groups tours please give a two week notice and call the Front Desk
Questions: (928)445-3122 Sharlot Hall Museum Website
Yavapai College Swimming Pool… ‘Open swim’ costs $1.00 for Littles. Bigs get in for FREE!
- Call for ‘open swim’ schedule at (928)776-2175
Questions: pool (928)776-2238 pool hours
YMCA… Littles can be listed as a child on Bigs’ Family Memberships, allowing for Littles’ ongoing use of the Y.
- Bigs can add their littles to their family accounts, even though they are not in the same household, so long as they can provide their BB/BS ID card. This card will have both the Big’s and the Little’s information on it.
- If a Big has an adults-only account (one adult, two adults) they can add the little to their account as a child. This would upgrade the membership type to an account with adults and children. The big would have to pay the difference in activation fee and pay the new monthly fee for the upgraded account. Membership can be either an annual or monthly bank draft.
- The Big could also join, if not already a member, with the Little on the account. This would then become a family membership. The Big would pay the activation fee and monthly fee. Membership can be either an annual or monthly bank draft.
Questions: 445-7221 YMCA Website
Yogartz… Offers a 10% discount with YBBBS ID.
- Bigs must have your Little with you in order to receive discount
- Waiting Littles will also receive a 10% discount
Questions: Store Manager Tim at (928)541-0222 Yogartz Website
Verde Valley Area
Sedona Heritage Museum… Bigs and Littles receive half price admission when you present your YBBBS ID.
- Offer also valid for waiting Littles when present with an adult
- Also valid for performances of, “Deception, Lies, and Alibis”
Questions: Kathy (928)282-7038 or Sedona Museum Website